Park Paseo Homeowners Association was established with a set of guidelines called the governing documents. These include the Articles of Incorporation, Covenants Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs), Bylaws, and the Rules and Regulations.
Please find a short description of each below and the link below for the documents for review and downloading.
Articles of Incorporation
- identify the corporation as an association formed to manage a Common Interest Development (CID) under California law,
- state the name and address of the association’s managing agent, and
- state the business/corporate office of the association. (Civ. Code § 4280.)
- give an association’s true legal name
- Give corporate status; though corporate status is not required, associations incorporate to avail themselves of certain legal protections afforded to corporations under California law.
The Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a nonprofit corporation. The CC&Rs were recorded by the Orange County recorder's office and are included in the title of your property. Failure to abide by the CC&Rs may result in a fine to a homeowner by the Association.
The Bylaws are the guidelines for the operation of the nonprofit corporation. The Bylaws define the duties of various offices of the Board of Directors, the terms of the Directors, the membership's voting rights, required meetings and notices of meetings, as