Tennis Court Information
TENNIS COURTS WILL RE-OPEN WEDNESDAY, MAY 13TH, WITH NEW USAGE RULES.
The Park Paseo Tennis Court facilities are for the use of association members and their guests. There are a total of two (2) courts for use. The following information is useful to know before using the courts:
1. Time Limits
- Tennis Courts are available daily from 7:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Please stop play promptly at 10:00 p.m.
- Players are required to leave the court at their scheduled stop times unless no one is waiting to use it.
- "Prime Time" is defined as all day Saturday, Sundays, and Holidays, and weekdays between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Tennis court usage is limited to 3 times per week, within a maximum of 90 minutes per day for singles and 120 minutes per day for doubles.
- There is no "grace period" permitted; therefore, if the participants are not at the court at their designated time, they forfeit the opportunity to use the court for that session.
2. Sign - Ups
- Sign-up sheets are available on Monday mornings at 9:00 a.m.
- Each reservation must have the participant's last name, first initial, and key # or address.
- Key # must match official PPHOA key roster information.
- Sign-ups must be made by the person or parent of the person using the court at that time. No sign-ups are permitted by neighbors or instructors.
- Maximum of four (4) people per session.
- Lessons are not permitted on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays so all members have an opportunity to enjoy use of the courts.
- Common area keys are not to be lent out. Residents who are found to lend out their keys may lose their common area privileges/key access.
- Instructors are permitted on the court, provided they are instructing residents or the children of residents, no guests of residents.
- Children under the age of 14 must have a parent or guardian present at all times, no only an instructor.
- Gates are to remain closed at all times, except to come in or out. Do not block gates open with objects.
- Only soft-soled, non-marking shoes are permitted.
- Please watch your language and abide by tennis etiquette. Always follow the "Tennis Code of Conduct".
- The following are NOT allowed:
- Music players unless used with earphones.
- Skateboards, skates, shoes with wheeled heels, rollerblades, bicycles, or other wheeled vehicles.
- Smoking within the tennis court facilities.
- Alcohol or people under the influence.
Here is a downloadable copy of the rules: